Tuesday, December 1, 2015/lk
SPOKANE The Agriculture and Forestry Education Foundation is seeking leadership program candidates.
The program is designed for in-depth leadership development, while allowing participants to continue conducting normal business operations.
The 18-month program consists of 14 comprehensive seminars relating to natural resource industries and rural communities.
Participants enrich skills and expand knowledge in the areas of communication, legislative processes and issue management.
The application and candidate nomination form can be found at agforestry.org.
More like this story
- Natural Selections Farms employee chosen for ag leadership program
- Sunnyside farmer receives accolades
- Ag-forestry program takes leadership skills to the next level for biosolids coordinator
- Herndon headed to China as part of leadership group
- Leadership program under development in city of Grandview