Tuesday, February 25, 2014/lk
Yakima Valley Farm Workers Clinic announced recently it is merging with Community Dental Care of Sunnyside.
Effective Tuesday, April 1, Community Dental Care in Sunnyside will be operating under the YVFWC mission to serve those who most need care.
The Community Dental Care model and mission is consistent with the care that YVFWC is providing, so very little about patient experience will change, say officials with the Farm Workers organization.
“By merging the two organizations into one, we eliminate duplication of infrastructure, increase communication between medical and dental practices, and work to achieve our goal of continued innovation and optimization of opportunities,” Yakima Valley Farm Workers officials stated in a press release.
Community Dental Clinic has been serving patients in the Lower Valley for more than 20 years and will not be changing its name, according to the statement Farm Workers released last week.
More like this story
- Dentist unretires to take on new role with Yakima Valley Farm Workers Clinic
- Former newspaper reporter transitions to media contact
- Farm Workers Clinic dental department has new director at helm
- Clinic director at home in Lower Valley
- Farm Workers Clinic on cutting edge of addressing mental health symptoms