Tuesday, April 15, 2014
An agreement with Sunnyside Community Hospital for funding for ambulance transport services was approved by the city council last night, Monday.
The $50,000 agreement is a continuation of a previous agreement that had expired.
More like this story
- Ambulance service contract approved
- Hospital gives city ambulance service preferential treatment
- Decision to close Grandview ambulance station difficult, but necessary, for Prosser hospital officials
- Lower Valley cities have until mid-March to make decision on ambulance service funding
- Board approves grant writer agreement