Friday, November 22, 2013/lk
Sunnyside United Briefs
A process in the works for several months concluded this past Thursday, when board members of Sunnyside United approved a set of bylaws for the organization that’s focused on steering youths away from drugs and alcohol.
The bylaws cover everything from board membership to naming officers.
The only change made from the draft presented on Thursday was to establish standing committees “as required.”
Sunnyside United had five separate standing committees listed in original drafts of the bylaws, but the board instead opted for the “as required” language to give its committees more flexibility.
More like this story
- Marijuana edibles a major concern of Sunnyside United
- Sunnyside United board approves budget numbers
- Sunnyside United presses on despite loss of grant funding
- Community gearing up for drug awareness push set to start in late January
- Sunnyside Connects working to ensure youngsters remain alcohol and drug free