Wednesday, August 28, 2013/lk
MABTON – High school students in Mabton have some alternatives when it comes to advanced placement courses as Monday night the school board approved curriculum for AP Spanish and world history courses. The advanced Spanish course is offered via Eastern Washington University, and successful students will earn college credits in the course through EWU.
More like this story
- Sunnyside 'Advanced Placement' students measuring up to statewide success story
- Advanced placement Spanish literature class publishes poetry book
- Mabton School Board adopts new math curriculum for grades 9-12
- Mabton's success with AP program to be detailed at national meeting
- Math club approved in Mabton