0

Electrical short found to be source of G'view fire

GRANDVIEW - Following an investigation which concluded yesterday, a fire that left six Grandview residents homeless this past Saturday was caused by a shorted-out electrical wire, said Grandview Fire Chief Pat Mason.

The house fire at 411 Ave. E started this past Saturday evening in an enclosed back porch area.

The house, valued at $80,000, was declared a total loss.

Comments

Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.

Sign in to comment