Monday, September 26, 2005/lk
Sunnyside High School's Leadership class is now accepting stuffed animals which will be donated to local law enforcement agencies.
"The animals will be given to children to comfort them after they've been in a car wreck," said Dave Martinez, an advisor for the Leadership Class.
Stuffed animals will be collected all this week at the Sunnyside High School office.
More like this story
- Leadership students providing Thanksgiving Day feast for five families
- Lower Valley Riders donated stuffed animals to children
- Intention of soccer ball drive is to lead kids away from choosing gang life
- New Year's Eve party for teens features fun, safe environment
- Teddy bear drive on to help kids involved in local emergencies